- Service, trouble shoot and repair all HVAC systems, including air handlers, chillers, cooling towers, exhaust systems, reheat systems, heat exchanger systems and controls, company wide.
- Troubleshooting and repair of facilities systems including CDA, R/O, process vacuum, PCW, power distribution, cooling towers and abatement devices, temperature and humidity control systems, acid waste neutralization systems and any other system that directly support building operations.
- New system installations, system upgrades, repair piping systems (cooper PVC and steel) and electrical systems (up to 480 volt, 3 phase).
- General building repairs as needed.
- Monitoring and assistance for toxic gas detection and fire alarm system.
- Participation in the Emergency Response Team is required.
The ideal candidate must he experience with chillers, cooling towers, Johnson Controls including programming, package HVAC systems, pneumatic HVAC controls, compressors and heat exchangers and must have EPA certification.