The training specialist will report to the training supervisor.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Create and revise training material including performance checklists, job aids, training manuals and certification tests.
Work with engineers to ensure that content of the training material is accurate and complete.
Coordinate training with the Buddy trainers in the fab
Assist with new hire orientation when necessary
Certify operators using certification test
- Proficient with PC, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email (or willingness to learn)
Must have leadership ability, good communication skills, motivation, willingness to learn and ability to accomplish tasks independently and as a team member
Must have good interpersonal skills including patience with people who learn at different speeds, courtesy and ability to put people at ease
- Will be required to have flexibility to help cover others shifts when necessary
- Must be certified in the equipment/processes for which they are responsible
- Must learn new processes or equipment when necessary
- Must successfully complete all required instructional design seminars offered by the training department
- Minimum of 2 years experience in formal or on the job training
- Minimum of 5 years experience in wafer fab
- Certified to run a minimum of 6 operations